Wednesday, April 29, 2009

this summer.


Sooo summer is right around the corner  and i miss home soo much.  i don't even think i will be able to go back home until about the end of july. i cant wait to run straight to the ocean.  i'll never fully understand how peaceful it makes me feel. my favorite time to go is in the early morning before the tide has gone out...and the ocean is calm and not a soul is on the beach yet.  oh man i'm getting homesick just thinking about it! this summer will be so much different though, now that i am staying at school..i've never stayed here before and i'm not sure what God has in store for me.  but i know that i am supposed to stay here. atleast i know that much. so summer classes begin may 11 (yay.) and go till june 6th. my excitement is off the charts. but hopefully with a job and spending time with friends will help me not to be so homesick.  i've decided that i want to keep a journal this summer and see how much i grow, and see all that i learn and do. i really feel like this summer will be a transition in my life...its the first one i've spent by myself, away from my family.  and i want God to teach me amazing things.  so bring on the summer. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chic,

    You may be here "alone" but you are not. I know some very amazing women that are with you all the way!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know that you and the other girls are here for me!! and i love you guys sooo much!! =) we better be seeing lots of each other!!

    ReplyDelete